<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7614837374109548531?origin\x3dhttp://againsheacquiesced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> I'm on a seafood diet now- I see food, I EAT IT! :D!
.Thursday, October 23, 2008 ?

I'm shedding...
Shedding every colour...
Trying to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin...


Oh yea...
Member?
$17.90.
Here's your change.

Lol... you must watch e ding1dang1shen2tan4 then eu understand
Today, went west coast park. Saw XX quite... nevermind.

Asked Cat help me buy milo at e mcdonalds then i went to take care of our bags(I am very safety conscious lol)

b4 that, some guys cut my queue (was it randy?......oh ya it was) dun hv gong1de2xin1! (scoldscold:)jkjk)

Then I climbed the ropey thing wadeva u call it.

and i got stuck while trying to get down.

put my leg here cannt,put my leg there aso cannot:) aiyoh. I spent about 3 minutes trying to figure out how to get down.

and some of the 6k and j girls were behind me and MRS CHAN TOOK A PHOTO OF ME WHILE I WAS GETTING STUCK :X but the girls were real patient so ty!!! cos i took ages to get down and the rope kept shaking.

then xuanli and me and cat and bridget went to look at our bags.

Gosh, don't remind me.

There was this... caterpillar... ask mrs tay or xuanli to describe it.

Then I was stalked by a LEECH. YES A LEECH.

then evil xuanli kept saying SABRINA THERE'S A WORM IN THE SAND or SABRINA THAT WORM ON YOU or WORMWORMWORM!!! Xuanli! there's a worm in your brain!!!

Then we went on the swingy thing and they kept pushing me (turning me) and suddenly cat came and turned real fast then me and xuanli were screaming and screaming but xuanli was better cos she was standing straight but i was leaning backward and at first i was holding with one hand then when it turned i was like, I'm gonna get fluuuunnnngggg offfff.

STOP SAYING THERE ARE WORMS ON ME! worms are disgusting disgusting I don't ever want to see a worm again like the one we saw at west coast. *shudders*

after that it rained:( so we had to go back to sch

played snap, uno, blahblah, ohyeah we played pictionary i teamed with qingyun and we lost terribly (and cheryl I need to give you antidisestablishmentiarism. hehehe)

blahblah

came back home (and it was raining ~Rainy Day~ Janel Parrish)

boring cos i wanna sleep

cos i feel sleepy, it's 20 min past my bedtime (i need my "beauty sleep" as qing would say it)

i know I sound very drony.


yaddayadda.

BUT I'LL WAKE UP TML SO EU MUST VISIT OK????:))

Love,

Me:) Sabrina

P.s. Thinking abt...nvm.

P.P.s. Going to IMAX tml :) No worms :)

Labels: , , , ,


@5:06 AM
FUNKY MONKEY

Sabrina Lau Hui Ling
(pleasepleaseplease dont' call me Lau Hui Ling, Sabrina D: I don't really like the way it sounds D: and my birth cert says Sabrina Lau Hui Ling anyway D:) NYGH 113 '09 213 '10 (SHIKA!)❤ 301 '11
NYWS Batch '12 ❤


FELLOW JUNGLE PEOPLE

Fiona| Han Yi| Ame Blog!| My Milk Toof| 213 '10 ❤| 301 '11|

ROAR

br>

Past!

October 2008| November 2008| December 2008| January 2009| February 2009| March 2009| May 2009| June 2009| July 2009| August 2009| September 2009| October 2009| November 2009| January 2010| June 2010| July 2010| August 2010| September 2010| October 2010| November 2010| December 2010| January 2011| August 2011|


Credits

amicablyEstranged xoxo