<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7614837374109548531?origin\x3dhttp://againsheacquiesced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> I'm on a seafood diet now- I see food, I EAT IT! :D!
.Monday, May 18, 2009 ?
Thank you♥

It's going to be the end of the term, and next week'll be sabbatical week, meaning this week is the last week of Term 2 we'll spend as a whole class!!

Firstly I'd like to thank etsuko. THANKYOUSOMUCH for always always always being there and supporting us:D thank you for the laughter you brought me (esp. with the bogeh song :D) and reassuring me that, at least, there was someone there. Thank you SO MUCH etsuko. I can barely express what i want to say in comprehensive enough words (that's probably the problem when you're half-listening in LA) and so i'll end here. I'll be leaving behind a few words, nice memories, and a lifetime of gratitude here.
Always know that you're an angel who's been protecting us and bringing us happiness throughout these two terms.♥
and then I'd like to thank tingting. You've always been so supportive of me and you were lame nearly all the time which made you the familiar and awesome tingting i've always known (though not nearly as lame =.=) thankyou for cheering me up when i was sad and always keeping this space for me and ohmygod how can i finish the whole infinitely long list of things you've done for me? Thank youso much tingting.
Baby pui!
i'd also like to thank jiachun&yanli--my wonderful deskies. You taught me something so simple and pure and sincere called friendship, something i could fall back and feel so wonderful about. Thank you for putting up with my nonsense, lameness, forgetfulness and my retarded comments. You've been the most WONDERFUL deskies I've ever had and i wonder how i'll survive when the time comes to change places. I don't know how to end, because i don't really like to express my emotions a lot. Even a thousand words wouldn't be enough. So there, look at this paragraph, absorb all of it in, and I'd like you to do a little reflection in your LA journal. There it comes again (:
Pink babies
I miss catherine and qingyun.

@2:16 AM
FUNKY MONKEY

Sabrina Lau Hui Ling
(pleasepleaseplease dont' call me Lau Hui Ling, Sabrina D: I don't really like the way it sounds D: and my birth cert says Sabrina Lau Hui Ling anyway D:) NYGH 113 '09 213 '10 (SHIKA!)❤ 301 '11
NYWS Batch '12 ❤


FELLOW JUNGLE PEOPLE

Fiona| Han Yi| Ame Blog!| My Milk Toof| 213 '10 ❤| 301 '11|

ROAR

br>

Past!

October 2008| November 2008| December 2008| January 2009| February 2009| March 2009| May 2009| June 2009| July 2009| August 2009| September 2009| October 2009| November 2009| January 2010| June 2010| July 2010| August 2010| September 2010| October 2010| November 2010| December 2010| January 2011| August 2011|


Credits

amicablyEstranged xoxo